пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

forum web wiz




[Filter: Private]

Haha, everything went surprisingly smoothly, though a lot of things have been as of late, havenapos;t they? It makes me wonder what could be in store... And that is the worrisome part, no? Haha, though perhaps itapos;s best if we use this time to the best of our advantages, while staying alert for anything new that may be amiss.

Iapos;ve no doubt that another great task will soon lay before me, haha... Once Father is satisfied enough, at any rate. He has been rather pressed for me to mingle, as of late... Does he not think Iapos;ve noticed what he is after? Although, if I continue the way I am, he may be forced to say it outright, which is what heapos;d rather do than these little nudges.

But... Thereapos;s always time.
forum web wiz, forum webboard, forum webcam, forum webcams.



Комментариев нет: